Uptown Girl's Book Nook

Loves. Reviews. Wants.


Books Read in September

Here is the list of books I finished last month:

Symphony of Secrets
Sharon Hinck
Comments: An okay book, nothing special. More interesting if you know anything about music - especially if you have played an instrument before.
Pages: 212

Rematch
by Erynn Mangum
Comments: LOVED it! It was light, funny and just a good read. Plus I'm famous since she quoted me in the endorsement page.

Does She Look Natural
by Angela Hunt
Comments: I really enjoyed this book! I haven't read an Angela Hunt book in a while but after reading this one I am going a lot more of her's! She has an interesting sense of humour and somehow is able to have a book dealing with a topic most people wouldn't touch - funeral homes and all that it entails.

A Quarter Past Tuesday
by Jo Kadlecek
Comments: Nothing particular special about this book except for the controversial characteristics of the main character - a Christian who smokes and drinks. I was okay with it but I know others would not be happy with kind of person as the main lead in the novel.

0 Responses to “Books Read in September”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Uptown Girl's Book Nook | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.