Uptown Girl's Book Nook

Loves. Reviews. Wants.


My Hands Came Away Red by Lisa McKay

This book has left me speechless and I'm not sure why. Reading about the adventure was very fascinating but what happens to the teens when they get back gripped my heart the most. This book hit me emotionally, maybe I feel for Cori or I'm just too empathetic?

Besides how this book impacted me, it was also fantastically written!

High Recommendation.

1 Responses to “My Hands Came Away Red by Lisa McKay”

  1. # Blogger lisa

    Wow, thank you! I was searching for something online when I saw this post and it made my night! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

    All the best,
    Lisa
    (www.lisamckaywriting.com)  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Uptown Girl's Book Nook | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.